Men's FAA02004B9 Ray II Analog Display Japanese Automatic Silver WatchIn Stock.
- Maryellen WellerVerified PurchaseColor: BlackI'll get this out of the way first: The Orient Ray (Black) is my daily-wear watch, and I love it. I say it's in the Non-Pro category only because, for a number of reasons,...
- Mamie MorganVerified PurchaseColor: BlueThis is a very good "dress diver". It isn't a tool-tastic as an SKX, but is dressier, and has great finish on the case, dial, and bezel. The sunburst effect on the...
- Michael SmithVerified PurchaseColor: BluePurchased for $172.32 from Amazon itself on 3/24/17.
The Orient Ray II has a good price to quality ratio. I find the bracelet to be perfectly acceptable and comfortable....
- Irene WheelerVerified PurchaseColor: BlueThe "Blue" Ray 2 Orient Sport and Dress Diver's watch is an exceptional value for its overall look, function, and build in a watch that emulates the design and...
- Kenneth SmithVerified PurchaseColor: BlackI purchased this watch as a gift to a friend. This is a true enthusiast's watch and you just can't beat an in-house movement at a sub $200 price point. The only downside is...
- Myong GravesVerified PurchaseColor: BlueOrient makes a great watch. So much bang for the buck. If you are thinking about this orient OR the Mako 2 over say a Seiko SKX, do it. main reason is the upgrade automatic...
- Amy MooreVerified PurchaseColor: BlueI cannot believe the quality of this timepiece for the price. I got the blue dial (D9) and it is just something else, especially in sunlight. Feels like a much much higher...
- Paulette SpielmanVerified PurchaseColor: BlueAn absolute steal for $180. Movement gains 2-3 seconds a day on my wrist, up to 5 seconds a day if sitting on the table. I've worn this watch almost every day for a year...
Q: Are these legi
A: All our watches are absolutely legi and shipped in their own original box and manufacturer…
Q: Can I wear this watch with a suit for an interview or for other formal events? (in origina…
A: Sure, why not. It's not an oversized watch and looks great dressed up or down. Enjoy.
Q: How can you adjust the length of the watch? Is there a way to do it without removing links…
A: I have one of these watches and it is Awsome there is some holes on the band were it snaps…
- Seller Larry Garland | 16 days ago
Q: How do you hand wind this product? Can you over wind it?
A: You can do it 2 ways. 1. By wearing it, get it going, and then take it off and set the ti…
Product information Black
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 376Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||22715|
|Date first listed on Amazon||April 18, 2016|
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
- Manufactured and developed mechanical watches for over 65 years.
- One of the top 3 mechanical watch manufacturers in Japan.
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan.
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking.
The Orient Movement
- Reputation for robust and trustworthy performance.
- Known to be reliable and accurate, right out of the box.
- Features a smooth sweeping second hand.
- Powered by your own body movement and never needs a battery.
The Ray II
The new Ray II is the improved version of our best seller, the Ray. Features of the Ray II include:
- Upgraded movement, caliber F6922.
- New hand-winding capability.
- Stop seconds feature to sync time with ease.
- 120-click unidirectional diving bezel, for improved precision.
- Exceptional luminescence for visibility in low light situations.