Suzuki DR250 DR350 DR650 Foot Pegs, BlackIn Stock.
- Paul MazzottaVerified PurchaseReceived the pegs, but on the left peg the opening for the spring end was closed. Appears the casting process did not have this opening clear. Rather than waste my time...
- Mary McalisterVerified PurchaseI gotta say, they look well built! they are 2x wider than the factory pegs and hold the foot great!
For the money you can't find a better deal!
Will they hold up?...
- Carlos ErwinVerified PurchaseFITS 2007 DR200 - quality what you'd expect for the price and them being a casting (hey they're $16 or something like that, don't expect too much here) - for those DR200...
- Frank GuinnVerified PurchaseFit perfectly on my '99 DR650. Were a little tough to get on, but they do their job. If you are in the process of replacing your pegs, I might check out the cotter pins that...
- Leon CrawfordVerified PurchaseI had low expectations due to the price, but these are great. Installation time took about 5 min total and no problems using the original springs and pins. The attached...
- Leona WashingtonVerified PurchaseReplaced the stock foot pegs on my DR650 with these. They installed easily enough. Quality was as expected for $15 foot pegs. No complaints there, you get what you pay...
- Timothy WilliamsVerified PurchaseDirect fit on my 99 DR650. Used stock springs and pins. About 50% larger than stock. Took five minutes to instal and makes standing on pegs more comfortable.
- Mario BrennanVerified PurchaseFits on 2007 DR200SE. The existing spring is shaped a little differently, so there's a little bit of play, but the holes line right up and they work just fine. For $15 this...
Q: Are they bigger than the pegs on A DR650?
A: They are wider than the pegs that came stock on my 1996
Q: are they sold as a set?
A: Yes, they work good.. cheap too...
Q: Are these passenger pegs? I dropped it :(... but fortunately, I only broke the back right …
A: No, rider pegs.
Q: Do they come with the mounting bolt + spring?
A: No, but the stock bolts and springs can be used.
|Brand||Volar Motorsport, Inc|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FP007|
|Vehicle Service Type||Dirt Bike|
- ASIN: B004DS5KIC
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 54Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 35607
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Date First Available: July 5, 2011